Monday, August 24, 2009

Motorcycle Ride

Well, I went for the motorcycle ride yesterday, about 200 miles, but didn't make it to Wapanucka. It's probably just as well since the last time I rode through there I got a ticket. I finished up the hole for the tower and ordered the concrete. It's supposed to be delivered at 9:00 am tomorrow. According to my calculations, it should require about 3.6 cu. yds. I'll post the actuals tomorrow after the delivery.

I'm sitting here listening to the Broken Arrow Amateur Radio Club net on 146.91, being hosted tonight by Scott Haley, KD5NJR. I don't think I've heard him before but I don't listen to evening nets that much. That's one thing about ham radio; you can always find something interesting that you haven't heard before.

I'm looking forward to the Joplin Hamfest this weekend; I'm planning to ride the BMW up there on Friday and stay the night, returning to Mannford on Saturday afternoon. Next Monday, Milt, my brother, and I are going to go to Robber's Cave State Park and do some work on the corrals down there.

No comments:

Post a Comment